Monday, December 22, 2008

CONGRATS MIKE AND AMANDA


Ok so this little love story hasnt even started yet! Well it has but they kinda havent but they are PERFECT for eachother. Mike and I have always been really close maybe because were pretty close in age and our best friends when we were younger were brother and sister and maybe because we hung out plenty as teens and young adults. But see we were always the little black sheeps of the family. Mike is no longer that way and it amazes me he has come so far with all that life has handed him he has never stopt reaching for his dreams. I have always known since forever all Mike wanted was to be financially successful and to find a PERFECT wife so he could marry her and raise the cutest family! Well he has so FOUND that PERFET WIFE!!! And they are getting married on Saturday! I am so glad to have a new sister in law those of you that know me I am the only girl so we have Rachel who is married to my older bro Taylor who i love and now we have AMANDA! Mike and Amanda met on line so really their relationship was phone and on line for a few months while we were down in Kansas City working Security Systems so really I have only met her a few times. But thats all I need to know that she is perfect for him. Plus I just read their blog that they have and its the cutest thing they have letters back and forth that they have written to one another that they posted and Please can I tell you they are both head over heals and are in this for the right reasons. Mike prob never gets on this but incase he does. I am proud of you Mike for always striving to be better and always coming out on top. You are someone I love and look up to. Though were all grown up and dont see too much of eachother you are still close to me in my HEART. I am so glad you have chosen Amanda to be your partner for ever. You guys diserve eachother and will make the cutest family when the time is ready!!! I am so excited for their weddings I love weddings I think they are so fun because its all about love and uniting as one!! Its a busy week with showers, christmas and weddings but it will be a great time!! I am so happy for both of them and I am happy to keep our family growing now that Rachel has Jaid and a little boy on the way, and I have Ava they need more cousins! NO RUSH... but i cant wait! Love you both and CONGRATS

1 comment:

Imperfectly Perfect said...

How fun! So exciting can't wait to see pics. Ava is a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!