Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ITS ALREADY CHRISTMAS!!!


Christmas is one of my favorite holidays not because of gifts but just the spirit of Christmas! Its so fun to be with family and watch all the kids play and eat good food and treats and relax. It can get really crazy and busy but its so fun to just be with the ones you love!! Tonight was Christmas eve and we had Present time at Aarons Dads and step moms (where we live) so the entire fam comes over we eat honey baked ham and tons of food and sweets and we open all the presents! I like it this way so tomorrow Ava can open hers from santa and us and my parents this way each year we know christmas eve is with the Panters and Christmas is for My SIDE!! I love it and it was so much fun ava got blocks and a play cell phone and she is already like me she watches me very careful so she has wanted a cell phone for a while now. SO nanna and pappa decided to get her one she loves it and puts it up to her ear and talks baby talk SHE IS SO BIG! She got a rocking Horse from Tim and Krissy its so cute and jammies and a out fit and socks lots of fun stocking stuffers and We got food storage stuff this year for emergancy which is so cool and a huge thing of hot chocolate mix YUMMY and a package of like 5 different kinds of HOT SAUCES which Aaron loves and Aaron got a huge pic that was nicely framed with him and his dad its really nice. But tomorrow is a new day and I hope Ava has fun like she had tonight! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

No comments: