Friday, August 22, 2008

MY HUBBY IS MY BEST FRIEND







These are just some fun pics of us through the last year or so!!

I love aaron!!!!! today I was so sick and in a really bad mood and he came home today and took Ava out of my arms, gave me a kiss and told me he loves me! I know thats what every husband needs to do and he does but its amazing how much better it made my day! It really is so much different when your busy working and with a baby sometimes the important things like saying I love you or giving a back rub or just a simple hug dont get done! I need to be better about expressing my love to him also! He is a great husband and father, with so much love for me and Ava! Sometimes we fight over stupid things or we do stupid things to eachother,but I know no matter what he will always love me and be there for me! HE IS SUCH A GREAT HUBBY! I LOVE YOU AARON!!!

No comments: